Wed, Apr 21|
More Myself - IFS Practice Group - Block 2
Practice the fundamentals of Internal Family Systems in a respectful, welcoming, inclusive and nurturing environment. Sign up for a single block, or feel free to join as many blocks as you'd like. Practice groups meet weekly for 4 consecutive weeks.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2021, 4:00 PM PDT – May 12, 2021, 5:30 PM PDT
About the Event
Join Jessica Sorci, LMFT, PMH-C, as she leads these unique gatherings of IFS practitioners who wish to practice the fundamentals of Internal Family Systems in a respectful, welcoming, inclusive and nurturing environment. Learn to become a better "parts detector" in yourself and in your clients, and to apply powerful un-blending techniques as you gain confidence in holding your own Self Energy - even with your most triggering clients! For those pursuing training through the IFS Institute, this is an excellent practice space to support your growth and learning and is suitable for all skill levels.
This practice group is for you if...
- You find yourself triggered by your clients’ parts
- You’re getting stuck or confused about the details and steps of using IFS
- You’re unclear about how to apply or integrate IFS with your clients
- You want to understand more deeply how parts and internal systems function
- You’d like to connect meaningfully with IFS colleagues
- You want to heal your own parts
DATES and TIMES: Wednesdays 4:00-5:30pm (PST); Practice groups meet weekly for 4 consecutive weeks
April 2021 dates: April 21, 28 and May 5, 12 (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for future dates)
FEE: $200 USD for 4 weeks
* Refunds can be requested up to 7 days prior to the event. A $10 processing fee will be assessed to cover credit card fees. If refund is requested within 6 days of the event, half of the event fee will be returned.
Online registration for More Myself - IFS Practice Groups$200.00