Associate Clinical Social Worker
I create a gentle, empowering environment for people to transform shame into healing, self-compassion, and tangible relief.
I am passionate and experienced at working with:
- Survivors of abusive relationships, sexual assault, stalking
- Sex and relationships
- Fertility struggles
- New moms, mom guilt, scary thoughts, and pregnancy
- Queer, trans, non-binary, and questioning individuals
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Unpacking and transforming biases based on privileged identities
- People who have never done therapy before
You will get to know yourself better and strengthen your capacity for experiencing strong emotions, asking for support, and offering yourself genuine nurturing.
I utilize these in my therapy work:
- Intersectional Feminist Theory
- Active listening
- Narrative therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Internal Family Systems.
I am a queer non-binary therapist who loves trees, music, chocolate, and learning.
Masters of Social Welfare – UC Berkeley
Masters of Public Health – UC Berkeley
Bachelors of Arts, Feminist Studies – UC Santa Cruz
Associate Clinical Social Worker #94548; Supervised by Jamie Van Zanen, LCSW #61669